Sunday, August 31, 2008

RoK On Rally - Newport, TN


This rally put on by the Riders of Knoxville is one of my favorite events of the year! It is a laid back affair and has become a Labor Day Weekend tradition with me. I left for the rally immediately after school on Friday. This year the weather was beautiful. On Saturday I just rode around East Tennessee and discovered the Harrisburg Covered Bridge near Sevierville. I also discovered a part of the Foothills Parkway I had never ridden. After spending the evening watching other riders win door prizes we watched Easy Rider for about the millionth time. Next weekend I plan on camping at the Blue Ridge Motorcycle Campground in Cruso, NC. I plan on riding the airhead to this event. Check back to see if anything interesting happens!

No comments: