Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dreamin' of Ridin'

Today I took both bikes out for about 20 miles each just keep the fluids moving and the batteries charged. While riding on the Blue Ridge Parkway near Asheville I kept thinking about my upcoming trips. Regular readers of my blog know that I went to the Arctic Circle this year. During Spring Break I plan on riding to Key West. Not only will it be cool to ride from the Arctic Circle to the southernmost point in the U.S. in one year, but I am also a huge fan of Earnest Hemingway. I also plan to see his home which is now a museum and stop in at Sloppy Joe's. I hope the town is not too engulfed with Spring Breakers. Shortly after that trip, in June, I will begin my coast to coast trip IF my son still lives in San Diego. Also the BMWMOA International Rally will be held in Tennessee this year. I sure won't be receiving the long distance award! Also, the Horizons Unlimited USA East meeting is scheduled for August. Looks like another great year ahead if I can just make it through winter!

You may have noticed that I have put a hit counter and a country counter on my page. Please leave comments!! I speak Spanish, English and German. So please, don't be shy about leaving a comment in any of those languages!

No comments: