Friday, April 24, 2009

ADV Old School Spring Fling


The 2009 ADV Rider Old School Spring Fling was held April 17th through 19th at the KOA Kampground in Renfro Valley, Kentucky. I actually showed up the day before on the 16th. The weather was perfect...until Sunday and all of us had a cold wet ride home. I rode for five hours and the only dry road was in the Cumberland Gap Tunnel on the border of Kentucky and Tennessee! This rally had the usual hijinks and members of the ADV Rider site can see all the details and more photos by visiting the thread in the Old Skool section. The photo below shows what we did most...stand around and talk about motorcycles!

While this weekend's weather is supposed to be perfect I really need to get some photos for a couple of projects I have going on. So, I will leave the Parkway to the Harleys and let those fair weather bikers learn to ride after a winter of polishing chrome!

No comments: