Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weekend at Cruso

I spent this weekend at Cruso at the Blue Ridge Motorcycle Campground.  On Saturday I rode to Sevierville, TN to go to the Smoky Mountain Knife Works to pick up a few things.  It was a great weekend and the weather was perfect.  Saturday night got down to 44F but I have very good camping equipment and I was quite toasty in my sleeping bag.

My campsite for the weekend

The Pigeon River right behind my tent




This season is slowly coming to a close.  The only other planned motorcycle trip I have for this year is the ADV Old School Rally in Tellico Plains, TN schedule for October 19.  I have a little maintenance to do on my old airhead to get it ready.  I noticed last Friday that the fork seals were leaking.

Remind me again why I like living and riding here!

No comments: