Saturday, June 2, 2012

Grand Canyon

Disregard the previous post.  I am at a motel tonight with a much better Wi-Fi connection so I will try to update you on the happenings of the last week or so.


The frau and I left San Diego to see the Grand Canyon.  Words cannot describe it!  I found myself taking a lot of panoramic shots because of the vastness of the Canyon.



We stayed in Williams, AZ which is a major tourist stop on Historic Route 66.




The next day we went to Sedona.  It was like an upscale hippy kind of place.  Not really our cup of tea.


I did see this sign at a church.  There's a lot of truth there!


The next day we went back to the Grand Canyon and visited the eastern side of the park.  The views there were even more spectacular!



Next up... Hoover Dam and Vegas!

No comments: