Monday, October 9, 2017

2017 Nottarally



The 2017 Nottarally took place between September 28 and October 1.  As usual it was a great time.  The weather was perfect (perhaps a little chilly  Friday and Saturday night).  Food was excellent and prepared by knowledgeable cooks and no one that I know of went hungry.  It was a great weekend filled with a lot of good riding.

The Honey Wagon arrives!

This little minibike with a sidecar was all the rage at Nottarally!

The days were quite warm and sitting in the creek was a good way to cool off.

My campsite

The Kermit Chair ride.  No injuries this year!

I love riding in Appalachia.  

I always like to stop and see Masonic Lodges when I am on the back roads.  This one is near Greenville, TN.

     With this post I am caught up with posts for this year.  I may have one more ride coming up before winter settles in.  I won't know for two more weeks.  You'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: