Thursday, April 12, 2012

Headed Back North


I am writing this about 4 or 5 days after the events happened.  I now know that the Mexican gave me wrong information.  He did not do it intentionally, I honestly think he was trying to help me.  Oh, well!  This is still going to be a heck of a trip!

I left Piste and starting riding back north.  On the way back I stopped in Champoton, MX for a couple of photos.



I spent the first night in Villahermosa and then rode for Mexico City.  I spent the next night in San Martin Texmelucan.


I woke up early the next morning hoping to avoid Mexico City morning rush hour traffic.  On the way I saw this and I had to take some photos.



I hit Mexico City at about 8:30AM.  Traffic was interesting to say the least!  I made it to Matehuala and the next day on to Eagle Pass, TX.  I checked at the Aduana and they told me that I did NOT have to turn my TVIP in there.  They were not sure if I could have done it in the Baja, though.  I have since learned that you can.  Oh, well!  As I said it is still going to be a great trip.  I'm just going to go with the flow.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's an awesome picture of the volcano!
-Niels